If you have never been to First Friday in Lancaster, do yourself a favor and come on out. If you have been there, it’s time to return because this Friday, August 6, I am honored to join fellow members of the Yellow Breaches and Reading Berks chapters of the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen at our Guilded Tulip store. We will be there – 252 N. Prince St. - from 4 p.m. to closing and the galleries throughout town will be open.
I have a lot of new photography to share with you and will have images for sale in frames or in mats. Additionally, I have the new 2010 line of floral photo greeting cards.
But, it’s not only about me. Check out who will be on hand with their work on Friday.
- Linda Billet - glass artist
- Roxan O’Brien – jewelry
- Wilfriede Axsmith – hand-painted silk garments & scarves.
- W. Eugene Burkhart, Jr. – press floral designs.
- Terry Boyer – miniature log homes and wall hangings.
- Joan Dunham – theorems.
- Pat Oxenford – Early American tole & decorative painting.
- Ray Oxenford – tinsmith
- Janice Sonnen – penny rugs, hooked rugs.
- Tammy Zettlemoyer-Wilkinson – redware pottery
We hope to see you at the Guild’s Guilded Tulip Store. For more information about First Friday in Lancaster, follow your mouse here.